Counselling – Talk to Me
What is Counselling?
Our Counselling – Talk to Me project provides a service for people who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties within Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taf. We aim to provide therapeutic counselling which will help to improve coping strategies and resilience for people experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
Counselling can help with issues such as:-
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Interpersonal/relationship difficulties living/welfare issues
- Work/academic difficulties
- Bereavement etc.
Access to the Project
Please ask your GP for a referral to your local Primary Care Mental Health Service for a counselling assessment.
We also provide private counselling priced at £40 per session. Book 8 sessions in advance for £300. For more information about this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01685 707480.
What you can expect
- A confidential service in a safe environment
- Improved emotional wellbeing
- Help in learning new coping skills
- Help with planning your future and what to do when things get tough
- Support to help you stay well
All counsellors work within the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) code of ethics.
Download our Counselling leaflet: Counselling
For more information about this service, please contact Stephen Dallow:
T: 01685 707485