What is Resilience?
We are aware that life can be challenging, trying to juggle a home, family, relationships, money, work and education and all of these can affect our health and wellbeing.
What Does it Involve?
The Resilience Project supports you to help yourself and involves:
- Meeting up with a specialist worker on a one-to-one basis who will support you to develop effective coping strategies;
- Supporting you to work towards your personal goals and ambitions;
Helping you to build your confidence;
- Providing you with advice and information about other suitable projects in your area;
- We can also refer you to one of our specialist Counsellors.
Lana's Story - Resilience Project Case Study
These courses include sessions on:
- Building coping strategies
- Managing anger
- Anxiety management
- Sleeping better
- Food and mood
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- Managing stress
Who can take part?
The service is free to those who are living in supported accommodation or receiving support in the Rhonnda Cynon Taf and Merthyr Tydfil areas.
Download our: Resilience Project Leaflet
Access this service
For more information, please contact our Project Coordinator Sian Thomas on 07494 688715 or email email@example.com